First Wave by Perfect Day Surf Camp
Laughing children with hands up for their high five as they glide past you on their first wave. Do you remember that first wave feeling? There is nothing like it. Adults feel the spiritual movement with a huge presence while the little ones are just stoked to be standing on water. It is one of the blessings given to us all. AAAhhhh, that first wave.
June 20th Pro Surfers Help Cystic Fibrosis
June 20th Pro Surfers Help Cystic Fibrosis Survivors
We want to wish our applicants good luck with the Instructor tryouts this Saturday, June 5th in Redondo Beach!!
- Airway: tilt the head back and lift the neck to clear the airway.
- Breathing: pinch the child’s nose or cover his mouth and nose with your mouth making a tight seal, and give two breaths, watching for the chest to rise with each breath.
- Circulation: if there is no pulse, administer 30 chest compressions – 1 hand, 1 inch.
3. Continue to perform CPR for 1 to 2 minutes before dialing 9-1-1.
4. Check for pulse and if necessary perform the cycle again, checking for pulse every minute.
Click on the link to watch the video of Robbie French, Perfect Day Surf Camp founder.
Take advantage of Perfect Day Surf Camp’s early signup discounts!!! Deadline May 15. Last week to save over $50 per camp!!
Donna has been an inspiration to us all! She took our surf class at age 75, bought a board a couple days later and gets out there daily to improve on her skills! She rocks!
Redondo residents pay $250 per week if signed up before May 15!
Santa Monica residents pay $250 per week if signed up before May 15!
Starting May 16 prices go up to $300!!
Sign Up EARLY!!!!